Sunday, June 2, 2013

On To Ukraine

So, Sister Willerth flew through DC where her older sister lives and they got together before she got on the plane to Munich, then on to Ukraine.  It was so exciting to talk to her and I know she was more than ready to get on with it!  She will be awesome.


Sister Willerth and Deana (another Sister Willerth)




Getting on the Plane
The following is a short email we got when Sister Willerth reached Ukraine..........


 Just a quick note to let you know I made it, alive, awake, and happy!

Everything is green and the air it humid and I could not be more happy :) (Also, the land looks eerily like Illinois....)

Anyhow I hope everything is well! I'm so grateful I got to talk to you all and I miss you, but I'm SO EXCITED TO BE HERE!!

Also, just so you know my first P day is monday so you should hear from me then. I love you!! Take care!!

Love Sister Willerth



No comments:

Post a Comment